Wednesday, January 12, 2011

free.

Day 2 of my cold.

Urgh.

I am feeling better today. I think this is the tail-end of my cold. Thank goodness because I was beginning to get really bored!! I wrote up a list of things I want to do around the house and things I want to accomplish before tomorrow. Keeping busy and not infecting anyone with my sore throat and sneezes.

Eddie is running around the apartment with an abundance of kitten energy. He is fabulous to have around--especially being sick...it's nice to have some cuddling. He loves me even with my snotty nose.

He had his first Vet visit yesterday. Aaron and I took him together--I mustered up all the energy I had and made it there. We went as a family. It was cute. Aaron really wanted me to be there--I guess being sick was a blessing in disguise!

Eddie is very healthy and he took his needle like a champ. We're very proud. Major dorks. WOW.

I'm beginning my 2011 wedding research and I have a feeling that I'll be working on some wedding planning of my own this year...on New Year's, Aaron told me that this is going to be a big year for us. YAY! I'd love to be engaged.

Because of this cold, it has allowed me to watch HGTV all day. It's awesome. I have HGTV On Demand and I watched every episode of Sarah's house and Sarah's Holiday Party...and Sarah 101..

Ok, Ok, I have a problem. I'm a Sarah-addict. She's so great!! She is very inspiring and I love the witty banter from Sarah and her sidekick Tommy--who is equally inspiring and super crafty. I already have brilliant ideas for the future. It's very exciting.

I've been reading a lot of blogs and once I understand how to fix this blog up PERFECTLY, I will post who I follow and my inspirations :)

It's time to conquer the sewing machine and more importantly the instructions...I'M DETERMINED TO BE GOOD AT SEWING!!

Achoo!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment